We Are Open for Business Cash for Gold, Silver, Diamonds, Coins & Valuables Covid-19
As we continue to closely monitor ongoing developments of the Corona Virus (COVID-19), our primary focus is on the safety and well-being of our staff, clients, and communities. Given the current situation, we would like to provide you with guidance to keep you and our business safe so we can support you during these unprecedented times.
We will only be operating By Appointment Only as a Gold and Silver Exchange. Call Us at 973-707-3151 to schedule an appointment today. This means that while the retail component to our business will be exclusive to online sales, we will continue to evaluate and purchase Gold, Silver and other valuables. We pay same day, cash, check, or bank wire.
As you may already know many individuals are temporarily out of work we are here to help the community by providing a way to make ends meet selling unwanted or unneeded gold, silver, & diamond Jewelry in addition to Coins Bullion Silver Flatware and collectible paper currency. We are New Jersey's best gold and diamond buyers with over 45 years combine experience in the industry. Don't take our word for it. Check our over 250 5 Star Reviews.
Precautions taken throughout the day and between clients when selling your gold.
- A hospital grade air filtration system and clean air exhaust has been outfitted to the establishment (carbon, 2x hepa & UV Filtration)
- Door handle disinfected inside and out
- Glass counters and counter pads disinfected
- Hand sanitizer available for use at the counter
- Each client will get a new pen to keep or left behind for us to disinfect
Here is a list of some of the procedures we are talking to ensure a smooth and successful cash for gold and Selling your diamond rings
- All transactions must schedule a private appointment by calling 973-707-3151
- We will provide you with our earliest appointment time available booked in 30 minute incriminates.
- Appointments are for a single individual We will only see ONE person for each appointment. Anyone that drove you, significant others, etc. will not be admitted to comply with local and government executive orders.
- if you feel ill, please do NOT request an appointment as we will not be able to cater to clientele that are sneezing coughing, or demonstrate any sign of illness. This is for the general health and sanitation of the facility during times that we MUST limit the spread and contain the virus by doing what is best for the community. Not for the individual.
- No in store retail services will be offered we can however offer most of our retail services to clients via our online platform.
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at 973-707-3151
Selling Resource Links