Call Us 973-771-3600
SELL GOLD AND SILVER COINS
“How much is my gold coin worth?”
Gold coins should rarely be melted down for just the value of their weight. We are here to make sure that you get more than just the gold value of your coin. Coins are highly collectable and here at Unique Gold & Diamonds, we have a different approach to buying. No matter the piece, we’ll do the examination and make you the best offer possible.
A few examples of gold coins we buy:
- 1849-1854 Liberty Gold Dollar Type 1
- 1854-1856 Liberty Gold Dollar Type 2
- 1856-1889 Liberty Gold Dollar Type 3
- 1840-1907 Liberty Quarter Eagle
- 1908-1929 Indian Quarter Eagle
- 1839-1908 Liberty Half Eagle
- 1908-1929 Indian Half Eagle
- 1838-1907 Liberty Eagle
- 1907-1933 Indian Eagle
- 1849-1907 Liberty Double Eagle
- 1907-1933 Saint Gaudens Double Eagle
- And More!
Once we see your gold coins, we can determine their exact value. Our expert buyers have been trained in the identification of hundreds of coins. Depending on condition and age, we will be able to determine how to make you the most competitive offer on the market.
“Should I sell my coins locally or on the internet?”
We’re asked this question a lot, and here at Unique Gold & Diamonds our buyers are professionally trained to identify your coin first, then determine whether its value is greater in melt value (numismatic value) or as a collectable. After that, we’ll make you the most competitive offer on the market! Not being able to reach out and touch the coin is what keeps Internet sites from making immediate and accurate offers. Getting a quote is always free and there is never an obligation to sell. The decision is yours, always.
“How much is my silver coin worth?”
We can answer that question for you when you bring us your silver coins to evaluate. A single pre-1965 quarter may have a value 16x its face value. Our buyers are not just experts in gold coins, but silver coins as well. Determining the value is a matter of age, condition, and rarity. Our silver coin experts are always happy to make a valuation and offer a free quote. If you value the highest price and privacy, you’ve come to the right place.
A few examples of silver coins we buy:
- 1942-1945 Nickel
- 1892-1916 Barber Dime
- 1916-1945 Mercury Dime
- 1946-1964 Roosevelt Dime
- 1892-1916 Barber Quarter
- 1916-1930 Standing Liberty Quarter
- 1932-1964 Washington Quarter
- 1892-1915 Barber Half Dollar
- 1916-1947 Walking Liberty Half Dollar
- 1948-1963 Franklin Half Dollar
- 1964 Kennedy Half Dollar
- 1965-1970 Half Dollar
- 1878-1921 Morgan Dollar
- 1921-1935 Peace Dollar
- 1971-1976 Eisenhower Dollar
- 1986-2017 Silver Eagle
- 1817-2007 British Sovereign
- 1871-1898 French Angel Franc
- 1901-1914 French Rooster Franc
- 1897-1947 Swiss Helvetia Franc
- 1967-2017 South African Krugerrand
Coins and coin collections be worth more than you think. Our dedicated staff has years of experience in coin buying and are numismatic experts. Our coin buyers will answer all your questions about the process, and there’s no obligation to sell.
Stop by or give us a call to set up a free consultation with one of our buyers.
For selling your coins in Passaic, Bergen, Essex, or Hudson County, we are your local coin buyers.